Monday, January 07, 2008

Update on José Luís 3

One more update tonight. Sam went back to the hospital this afternoon and José Luís seemed to be doing much better. He was sitting up in bed and even wanted to walk around, although I don't know if he did or not. I know that it was good for Adriana to see him on the mend and somewhat back to normal. Adriana and the kids seem to be doing fine. The kids spent the day at Sam and Ann's house, since they are just across the street. Hopefully they will get some good rest tonight knowing that José Luís is doing better. Still no exact word as to when he will get out of the hospital. I don't think he'll be there more that another day or two, but I'll let you know more when I know it. As always, thanks for the prayers!

No comments: