Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Office Pics

Here are more pictures of the new office. Enjoy!

This is the front door! You would never be able to tell how much room there was just from looking at the front door, would you? We will eventually put in a sign on the second floor, about where that red paint is.

I am standing at the glass doors looking into the back warehouse area. On the right is the kitchen and on the left is room with just a half wall where we have all our kids supplies.

Now I'm in the very back corner looking at that room with the half wall. On the far left is the door into the front area of the office.

Looking at that back corner where I was just standing to take that last picture.
This is the entrance to the kitchen, with the cabinets and counter top installed and looking really nice.

Between the front part of the office and the warehouse space in the back are two bathrooms (we need to install a door for one of them so we can get rid of the shower curtain) and a service room for cleaning supplies, etc.
Does that give you a better idea about the new place? Once again, it wasn't that I didn't like the other pictures that I posted, they just didn't show off how huge this space is! : )

2 comments:

LST team to Morelia, MX 2010 said...

Wow, it is huge!! Thanks for taking more pictures. When will you start using for the church and office?

Love the outside that it is very visible, too.

love,

mom

Don Box said...

Congratulations on five years of blessing the people of Morelia! The Lord is good. Having this new space is really exciting and will serve His mission well. Love, Don