- The biggest thing on our plates right now is our annual Christmas convivio, which is going to be December 9th. We are planning to do pretty much the same thing as last year. It should be a full house! Please pray specifically that those who were at our Friends Day on Sunday will join us again for the convivio and get to know us a little bit better. Also pray for all the preparations leading up to the event.
- Pray for the growth and multiplication of our cell groups, as well as the raising up of more cell leaders so that more groups can start.
- We are currently averaging around 20 kids on Sunday, which is a great problem to have, but the space we are using isn't ideal for that many kids. Please join us in praying for a solution to this problem.
- Everyone on the team is going to be traveling over Christmas. Please pray for safe travel! Jeanine, our intern, will be out from Dec. 22-Jan. 3. The Gonzalez family will be in South Texas from Dec. 23-Jan. 5. And Sara will be making a really quick trip home from the 24-29 of Dec.
- Please be praying for Summer's after school project that she is trying to start by the beginning of the year. Once again, if you would like more info on that, just let me know and I'll have her send you a brochure.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Prayer Requests
Well, I didn't get a fourth update in yesterday, but I thought I would post one more time today with some specific prayer requests for the church here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sara.
Just wish you were here this Thanksgiving. There should be a bunch of us here tomorrow. The last count was 27 if all come that I think is coming. Mark, Ron, Marilyn, Shelley, David, Samuel, Jeremiah are coming from up North and hope to be here in time to go to the pie supper that we are having at our new Church Building, yes, we have been there 2 or 3 weeks now. It is not all complete yet but complete enough that we can worship there and not have to rent the Oak Ridge High School Building to worship in. Pat and Bob are on their way here from Arkansas and the plan to come to the pie supper. In fact Bob wants to do the pie baking for Thanksgiving. They will be staying at Chris's. Becky, James and all their family except Andy and Stephanie will be there I think. Andy is taking a peramedic chorus and has to do clincals over those days. I think Stephanie & Topher are going to see her granddad. The Medfords are also planning to come & there will be 5 of them. Don't that sound like a bunch??????
I went to the movie with some lady friends today the name of it was "Bella" It was pretty good. Had a good lesson but made you use your imagination in lots of places.
Love you very much & yes I am very thankful for our God. He is so good to me. MeeMaw
Sara, You did a great job posting the last few days and now we will think you are going to do that every week!!
Have a happy time of thanksgiving there in Morelia! We will all miss you!
much love,
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment