Thursday, April 12, 2007
Happy Birthday, Summer!
I promise I am getting to that update about the cell multiplication, but it won't be today, because today is Summer's birthday!!! Feel free to leave a comment for her with your birthday wishes and blessings and I'll pass them on. She is such a blessing to me and to this work. We'd most likely fall apart without her. : ) I was going to post some pictures of her, but I don't have any recent ones. Oh, well! I'll try and take some today and post them so that you can see she doesn't look a day older than 23. I hope you all have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Summer. It's a little late so hope you had a happy day. Brenda
Hi Summer,
I'm also very late but thought about you on the 12th!! HOpe you had a wonderful day!!
Love you,
Marilyn
Happy belated birthday. Hope it was fun!
donna
Summer,
What luck that I would stumble onto your birthday within mere days! Happy Birthday! That teenage girl look you have will be more appreciated later. No tacos for U!!
Brad T.
Happy Belated Birthday Summer from the Coan clan!
Post a Comment