Thursday, March 29, 2007

Before and After

I had a request for some before and after pictures, so here they are. Enjoy! Thanks to Cary McCall for the before shots. Check back again soon because I'm planning to do an update about our newest cell group. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

Don Box said...

Wow! You guys really made a difference, and gave the glory to God. This project will be an example to other teams also.

I had a great trip to 5 African countries with your folks along with Dwayne and Debbie Jenks. Hope to see your work there in Mexico in the future. Love you all! Don

shell said...

For some reason I'm having trouble getting all the pics. Anyway, what I saw looks FABULOUS!!! I like the Before/After effect -- you guys worked really hard!! I'm really proud of you.

Had a good weekend. Can't wait to tell you about it. Maybe we can chat this afternoon.