I can't believe I have blogged yet about the newest member of the González clan! For those of you who don't know, Isabella Joy was born on June 17th at 10:40 p.m. For more info and to congratulate Sam and Ann on this newest addition, go here. I will tell you a funny story about that night, though. Sam and Ann had asked me several weeks before if I could be the one they call once the baby started to come so that I could watch the girls. So, for several weeks I had been waiting for the call, with my cell phone by my bed at night, just in case something happened. As we all know, Ann doesn't normally wait very long once things get going, so I needed to be ready! : ) Well, Sam and Ann had a doctors appointment on June 17th to see how things were moving along. They asked me to watch the girls, since the appt. was at 7 p.m. or something like that. I went over to the house and fed the girls and gave them baths and was getting them ready for bed when Sam and Ann came back from the doctor. When I asked what the latest word was, Ann said she was still waiting. The doctor said it could happen at any time and had made another appointment for the following week. Ann went upstairs to go to the restroom and then, when she came back down, she sat down on the couch and said, very calmly, 'Um, I think my water just broke.' Sam was like, 'Are you sure??' She said, 'Yeah, I think so. I think we may be having a baby.' So, Sam called the doctor again and they headed to the hospital while I stayed with the girls and got them to bed. They left the house around 9:20 or so, checked in and Isabella made her appearance at 10:40! I told Ann doesn't waste any time!
Here are a couple of pictures that I took of Isabella just the other day. As you can see, she is beautiful!
Here are a couple of pictures that I took of Isabella just the other day. As you can see, she is beautiful!
She's starting to smile every now and again!

It is so tiring being almost three months old!
This hand tastes very interesting
Isabella with her big sis, Olivia.


2 comments:
ANOTHER GIRL? Holy cow.
You have been busy catching up!!! Thanks for the kind words. Isabella is so cute! (Objectively speaking, of course). I love the pictures. Thanks for taking them, especially since we're slim on pictures these days.
Post a Comment