Hello! I mean 'Hola!' : ) Summer and I are officially back in Morelia safe and sound. We've actually been here for about a week and a half now, but we just got internet up again today. So, I thought I would let you know that things are getting back to normal here. Of course, I want to give major props to Ann for doing a great job of updating while we were gone! I think she'll have to keep it up, don't you?
We are just now starting to get into the groove of the new year. Sam and Ann have had a house full of guests for the past two and a half weeks. Not the same guests the entire time, but they were still glad to have a couple of calm days at the beginning of this week.
I have to run, but I hope to update again soon with more of our plans for this year so that you can be praying for all the things God wants to do here in 2007. Thanks, as always, for your thoughts and prayers. God bless!
- Sara
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just letting you know your blog is being read. Glad you guys are back, and I hope you got what you needed from your furlough to be ready to enter the work and life in Morelia refreshed in His purposes.
-Steven
Post a Comment