Kudos to Ann on her first ever blog post! I know you all look forward to hearing more from her in the future.
This is just a short update to let you know that the church here has a new website which you can check out here or click on the link on the sidebar. It's all in spanish, so it may test your español a bit, but it will be good practice for you. : ) Or, like my mom, you can just look at the pictures.
Also, I think most of you know this by now, but Summer and I are heading to Texas on furlough on October 10th and we'll be there until the end of the year. We would love to touch base with as many of you as possible while we are there, so if you want us to schedule a meal with you, just post a comment here with a way for us to contact you and we will find a place to fit you in.
Thanks, as always, for your prayers on behalf of the work here. I will post more on the church front in a few days, so keep checking!
Sara
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hey Sara,
Yes, that is a VERY cool website!! Amazing! And we'd love to schedule a meal with you guys:-) I think you know how to contact us, right?
Can't wait to see you very soon!!
~mom and dad
Very impressive website... and pretty pictures too. Looking forward to seeing you in October.
Donna
It looks great!! I'm excited for y'all.
Love ya!!!!
I'd love to buy you a meal! :) But seriously, if you find yourself near Austin, call me...
Just saw the website, and it is AMAZING! Very excited for you. Who put it together? Its very impressive. Can't wait for the music and sermon files.
Great job!
-Steven
Please fit us in on your furlough.
Love,
The Coans
We would have you over, but I'm sure Leon, GTO will be a little out of the way. The new website looks great. We are glad to see God at work all over Mexico and throughout the world! Blessings, Shawn and Barbara Gary
Hey Sara
Sarah Lynn and I are moving! We are going to be passing through Dallas about that time. I would love to see you and Summer, and I want you to meet my kiddos.
oibois@gmail.com
Matt Sarah Lynn Enoch and Indie Grubb
Post a Comment