Here's Olivia at church on Sunday in her new adorable jean dress that Summer and I bought for her. She's opening her eyes more and getting to know the people around her. She already seems to calm down just with the sound of Sam singing.Monday, May 22, 2006
More pictures
We've gotten so many more hits from places all over the world since I posted pictures of Olivia and the girls, so I thought I would see how that goes a second time around. Here are some recent pictures of the adorable baby and also some pictures of the jovenes (young people) when we went to the state fair a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy!
Here's Olivia at church on Sunday in her new adorable jean dress that Summer and I bought for her. She's opening her eyes more and getting to know the people around her. She already seems to calm down just with the sound of Sam singing.
Here's Olivia at church on Sunday in her new adorable jean dress that Summer and I bought for her. She's opening her eyes more and getting to know the people around her. She already seems to calm down just with the sound of Sam singing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I was just going to ask you when you were going to update and you already had!! And very nice pictures, too. And the basket Morelia made is just LOVELY!! How very precious! Missed seeing Summer on the bull though:-)
love,
mom
Thanks for the revelation Marilyn. I'm sure Summer appreciates that! Nice pictures, Sara.
Post a Comment