Hey, all! I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures I posted. I'm going to post some more, but they are from Texas instead of Mexico because I'm the administrator for this blog and I think the world needs to see pictures of my incredibly adorable nephews! I took a quick trip to the States this past weekend because my best friend from college, Heather, was getting married and I was in the wedding. I was able to stick a couple of extra days onto the trip and hang out with my sister, Shelley, her husband, David, and their two adorable boys, Samuel (6) and Jeremiah (2). I got to be there for Samuel's last day of kindergarten, which was water day and included lots and lots of shaving cream. Another added blessing was that Heather had asked my dad to perform the wedding ceremony, so I got to see my parents as well! We had a good time hanging out in Austin for a couple of days and I was able to see old friends. Thanks, Heather and Roger, for getting married and letting me see my family! : ) And thanks, Joyce, for letting us crash at your place! All in all, it was a great six days.
I hope you enjoy the pictures. I'm planning on updating again soon to ask for your prayers for a retreat we have coming up, so be on the lookout for that. I just have to get myself organized. It's amazing how quickly you can get out of the loop in six days!
Blessings!
Samuel covered in shaving cream

Jeremiah proudly wearing his Morelia jersey

The wedding

The happy couple! Heather and Roger Graham

Me and my parents, Ron and Marilyn Holland
3 comments:
I, of course, do not think you posted enough pictures of your adorable nephews. :)
Did you see where I made it onto the Vaughn blog. Yes, I'm am the SP. Pretty cool, huh? I kinda feel famous.
love ya!!!
More nephew pictures. Wait, I mean more friend Joyce pictures. Wait, at least one friend Joyce picture? :)
Nice pictures. You guys look so good at the wedding. You'd never know of the sweat dripping down your back, right?
I was glad to see you.
This is a late comment, but late is said to be better than never.
It was a good weekend. A weekend of "old" friends and weddings. We (you and I) were in the wedding. We (your mom and I) stayed with old friends (whose wedding we had been in). Then, we were with Shelley and David's "old" friend (meaning a friend whose been so for a long time). I'm ready for more weekends like this one. I loved it.
- - Dad
Post a Comment