Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Jake and Mandy

I just wanted to write a quick update on the situation with Jake and Mandy. We found out yesterday that little Alexia passed away this past Friday. Please be in prayer for this family. They were good friends of Steven and Ami and we haven't really seen them much since the Wells left. We are going to try and get a hold of them to see if there is anything we can do. Any prayers lifted up to the Father for their comfort in this incredibly hard time would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Ron and Marilyn said...

how awfully sad for Jake and Mandy. I met them when they had their first baby there. blessings of peace to them.

all love,

mom

Joyce B. said...

I am praying for your friends. Is there any news?

Looking forward to seeing you in a few days. Joyce