Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Moving Day

Hey, all! Just wanted to let you know that Summer and I are heading into internet-free land for a couple of days, unfortunately. The movers come today at 1 and in order to get cable in the new house, I have to go to the cable office, cancel the current contract, sign a new one and then wait for them to come turn it on at the new place. And since today is Wednesday and Friday is a holiday, I would guess that the earliest we will have e-mail up would be Monday. Anyway, pray for the move today! It's going to be a long and overwhelming day, if I had to guess. Probably tomorrow and Friday will be as well. Gotta love moving! I've gotta shut down my computer and box it up, so I'll sign off. Bye!
Sara

2 comments:

ThinkWells (formerly Impact Houston) said...

Hey,
Wish we could be there to help you move. I just returned from the land of no electricity or potable water, cutting trees and helping people clear driveways and streets, and helping the church in Jasper set up a food delivery center to those who can't get to the distribution centers. After five days of work, I left the handful of members who have returned to the city after evacuating to be with the family, taking refuge in Fort Worth. Today is Kevin's 2-year birthday, and Emily's 2-week birthday.
Keep SouthEast Texas in your prayers.

Anonymous said...

Good luck moving. I know it's hard work, but it'll be worth it once you are in your new place!