Wednesday, August 31, 2005
We found a house!!
That's right! Summer and I signed a rent contract today on our new house. Praise the Lord! We really didn't expect to find any thing this quickly, but the Lord provided, as he always does. Thanks for the prayers! One of the things we like best about this place is it's location (and, as my dad says, the three things to look for in a house are 'location, location, location'!!). It's just a few blocks away from a whole new group of people that Summer and I have been getting to know through the owner of the gym that we both go to, along with Ann Gonzalez. We're excited to be able to hang out with them and say, 'Why don't you all come over to our place. It's really close by!' The other thing we like is that there is more room for people to hang out than there is in our current house. There is actually what some would call a back yard (Americans probably wouldn't, but by Mexican standards, it's huge!!). We are also gaining an office, which means the guest room can actually be a guest room. Unfortunately, we're going to have to paint the whole thing. The downstairs right now is this really strong blue that you see a lot in Mexico. Unfortunately, it doesn't match any of our furniture. Thankfully, the owners have agreed to give us the house 10 days early, so we'll have that time to paint and get things ready for moving day. We've already had several offers to help from different people, but I still think my arms are going to be sore for a month afterwards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ooooh, man!!! I wnated you to get a bright colored one. Whyed you rent this camo thing???!!
- - Dad
WHOOPEE!!
I love it! It's SO mexican!! Glad you found a place and just in time for you to travel to Texas!!
We'll see you very soon!!
love ya,
Mom
I love the color and looking forward to seeing the inside (after the paint job of course). Well, actually, before and after would be interesting.
Looking forward to seeing you next week!
donna
Give us your address so we can know exactly where it is. and CONGRATULATIONS! We know it must be great, because we know you wouldn't have it any other way. God bless your new abode, and we pray He guides you in using it well.
los Wells
Sara, it was great talking to you last week. Thanks so much for calling! I hope that you had a great time here with family. I need your email address! I thought I had it! You can email me at beachwomann42@hotmail.com. I love your new house! (and your blog!) Talk to you soon! love you, Amanda Mann
Sara, it was great talking to you last week. Thanks so much for calling! I hope that you had a great time here with family. I need your email address! I thought I had it! You can email me at beachwomann42@hotmail.com. I love your new house! (and your blog!) Talk to you soon! love you, Amanda Mann
Post a Comment