Sunday, September 16, 2007

Church Retreat '07

Okay, I was going to write this nice, long update about the retreat, but Ann beat me to it, so check out her website to read about it. I'd already uploaded pictures, though, so you can check those out.
The whole group

Everyone was really glad to see Steven! (L to R) Maythe, Steven, Aldo, Elsa and Herlinda


The young people with Steven


Some of the kids did a skit for the talent show

Steven speaking

The group getting ready to listen to Steven
Kids having fun

Water ballon volleyball
A picture of the game time
Some of the art projects that Steven had people do. Cool, huh?

1 comment:

Ann said...

I didn't mean to steal your thunder...You can still write about it, since you may have a different perspective. I'm glad you posted more pictures, that drives me crazy anyway! Lunch at Chili's?