
I would like to introduce you to the newest group of cell leaders in training for the Río de Vida (River of Life) church here in Morelia. They are (top, L to R) Diego, Leo, Larisa, Rosa (bottom, L to R) Norberto, Amy, and Larisita (she wanted to be in the picture, although she spent the weekend in the kids class). I apologize for being so late on this post, but blogger for some reason wouldn't let me upload pictures until today.
First off, I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who prayed for the Encounter Retreat weekend. We could feel your prayers and were able to see them answered in a wonderful way. It was easy to sense the Lord's presence when we were surrounded by such beauty. Larisa's family owns the ranch that we used. It's about two hours outside of Morelia and was a great place to get away from the city for a couple of days. But this retreat wasn't just about relaxing.
The participants, along with our national leaders (Aldo, Sandy, José Luís, and Adriana) attended lessons on the power of the cross, how we are fearfully and wonderfully made, and how to live in victory, among other things. We also had some great praise and prayer times and time for personal reflection. Over all, everyone who attended was blessed in great ways. We are all excited to see what the Lord has in store for these new leaders in the making. Please continue to lift them up and also pray for Martha who wasn't able to attend because of her work schedule.I'll leave you with a few more pictures from the weekend. Enjoy! - Sara
The main house on the ranch (not quite the same as a Texas ranch) : )





3 comments:
great pics! i'm so excited to see all of these beautiful faces as they grow in their relationship with the Lord. love you all!!!
Glad you got this updated!! Great pictures of a beautiful place! Now I want to visit there! It sounds like a wonderful retreat!! Did you hear I hope to go down with Shell and family in July? Can't wait!
love you bunches,
mom
Sam was mentioning how well things went. I was waiting and waiting for an updated blog. Thanks, Sara, for the wonderful job you are doing keeping everyone up to speed. The pictures are great!
Post a Comment